OMRI Listed for organic gardening
- Monterey B.t. RTU should be applied when worms or caterpillars are first noticed, then repeated at five 5-7 day intervals while they are active.
- It should be applied more frequently to control heavy infestations.
- Monterey B.t. RTU should be applied thoroughly to top and bottom of foliage, and reapplied after heavy rains.
- Monterey B.t. RTU must be eaten by worms or caterpillars to be effective. After ingesting the insecticide, they immediately stop feeding, though they may otherwise appear to be unaffected for several days.
- May be applied up to and on the day of harvest.