OMRI Listed for organic gardening
- Insects: This product will control pests such as: adelgids (woolly aphids), ants (excluding fire ants, harvester ants, Pharaoh’s ants and carpenter ants), aphids, armyworms, beetles (including Colorado potato beetle), borers, caterpillars, chinch bugs, codling moth, earwigs, fruit flies (including spotted wing Drosophila), gypsy moth, lace bugs, leafhoppers, leafminers, leafrollers, loopers, mealybugs, mites, mole crickets, plant bugs, psyllids, sawfly larvae (e.g. pear and rose slugs), scale insects, spider mites, tent caterpillars, thrips, webworms, weevils (including black vine weevil), and whiteflies.
- Powdery Mildew: This product provides curative control of powdery mildew.
- Vegetables, including: artichokes (globe), asparagus, beans, beets, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots, cauliflower, corn, cucumbers, eggplants, garlic, lettuce, onions, peas, peppers, potatoes, radishes, rutabagas, spinach, squash, Swiss chard, tomatoes and turnips
- Fruits, including: apples, avocados, apricots, cherries, grapes, melons, peaches, plums, citrus, pears
- Berries, including strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, boysenberries, loganberries, raspberries
- Herbs, including: angelica, balm, basil, borage, burnet, chamomile, catnip, chervil (dried), chive, clary, coriander, costmary, cilantro, curry, dillweed, horehound, hyssop, lavender, lemongrass, lovage, marigold, marjoram, mint, nasturtium, parsley, pennyroyal, rosemary, rue, sage, savory, sweet bay, tansy, tarragon, thyme, wintergreen, woodruff and wormwood
- Peanuts, Pistachios, Tree Nuts, including: almond, cashew, chestnut, filbert, macadamia nut, pecan, walnut
- Outdoor Ornamentals
- Greenhouses (Non-Commercial)
- Outdoor Container Grown Plants